8 scientific theses supported, with priority given to those from Lille Catholic University:
Jean François BUDZIK
- Contribution of MRI perfusions to the study of bone marrow diseases.
- Role of the circulating pro-coagulative microparticles in the hypercoagulability of Ph1 chronic myéloproliferative syndromes.
- Obesity in children and adolescents and the study of their genes.
- Medico-economic analysis of the overall cost of multiple sclerosis: impact of disability on the relationship between patients and care givers.
- Non-traumatic brain hemorrhages and anti-thrombotic treatment.
Miguel THIBAUT (premier prix de thèse de l’université catholique de Lille)
- Study of the contribution of central and peripheral vision in spatial cognition : visual exploration, spatial representations and visual-motor activities.
- Interest and optimization of "arterial spin labeling" in cognitive and vascular pathologies.
Dr Gabriela CERTAD qualified as a full professor with responsibility for research supervision after the defense of her project that will be developed in collaboration with the FMM and the Lille Center for Infection and Immunity / Pasteur Institute in Lille.
In 2015, medical and paramedical staff from GHICL published 130 original scientific articles.
This section is under construction.